1940's Black Velvet Souviner Jacket (Sukajan) with Eagles
1940's Black Velvet Souvenir Jacket (Sukajan)
An amazing 1940's black velvet reversible souvenir jacket - also known as sukajan. The velvet side has incredible eagle embroidery, the other side is a beige satin. An incredible vintage find!
- 2 Eagle patches on front & big eagle back patch
- 2 sets of pockets (both sides of jacket)
- Metal zipper
We have carefully washed and graded this jacket and it's ready to wear. All measurements have been taken flat and doubled when necessary.
Label: I.M.C Craftsmen Japan
Size on label: Small
- Bust: 42 in
- Waist: 32 in
- Length: 21 in
- Shoulder to Shoulder: 18 in
- Sleeve: 19.5 in
Waist can stretch up to 2 inches because of elastic waist band
- Discoloration cuffs, and around the neck band
- Pilling on waist band
- Satin side is very stained/discolored all over
- Small spot on the satin side near zipper stitching is coming loose.
Please check close up photos for details